Salmon with Lemon, Capers, and Rosemary
· 40 (5-ounce) salmon fillets (13 pounds)
· 2 ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
· 4-5 teaspoon sea salt
· 5 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
· 10 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaves
· 20 lemons sliced (about 80 lemons slices)
· 2 1/2 cup lemon juice (about 1 lemon), reserving zest
· 5 cup Marsala wine (or white wine)
· 40 teaspoons capers
· 40 pieces of aluminum foil
Brush top and bottom of salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, lemon zest and rosemary. Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal. Top the each piece of salmon with 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of wine, and 1 teaspoon of capers. Wrap up salmon tightly in the foil packets.
Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill or bake in 300 f oven. Place the foil packets on the hot grill and cook for 10 minutes for a 1-inch thick piece of salmon. Serve in the foil packets.
SERVES: 4; Calories: 377; Total Fat: 25 grams; Saturated Fat: 4 grams; Protein: 34 grams; Total carbohydrates: 2 grams; Sugar: 1 grams Fiber: 0 grams; Cholesterol: 94 milligrams; Sodium: 451 milligrams